The Weekly On-Time In-Full (OTIF) Carrier Scorecard insight is a powerful tool for businesses looking to optimize their supply chain operations and improve delivery performance. This insight provides a comprehensive overview of carrier performance based on key metrics such as on-time percentage by carrier and delivery lead times.
With this insight, businesses can easily evaluate the performance of their carriers, identify those that consistently meet delivery targets, and those that require improvement. By working with the most reliable carriers, businesses can ensure that their products are delivered on-time and in-full, which can decrease out of stock instance and improve replenishment activities
- Improved delivery performance: By regularly monitoring carrier performance and identifying areas for improvement, businesses can work with their carriers to improve delivery performance, resulting in more on-time and in-full deliveries.
- Cost savings: Poor delivery performance can result in additional costs such as expedited shipping or lost sales. By using the Weekly OTIF Carrier Scorecard to identify carriers that require improvement, businesses can reduce these costs and optimize their supply chain operations.
- On Time %: % of Cases delivered on the must arrive by date (MABD)
- Late %: % of Cases delivered after the must arrive by date (MABD)
- Early %: % of Cases delivered before the must arrive by date (MABD)
- On Time Charges: Charges associated with the deliveries Early or Late
- Carrier: Unique Carrier associated with the delivery of goods
- Order Fulfillment Time: Time it takes to deliver the product to the DC (in days)
- Carrier Rank: Unique Ranking of the Carrier based on OTIF performance measures
- Supported DC’s: Count of DC’s supported by each Carrier
Actions You Can Take:
- Identify top-performing carriers: Use the OTIF scores to identify carriers that consistently meet delivery targets and work with them to maintain or improve their performance.
- Address underperforming carriers: Use the OTIF scores to identify carriers that require improvement and work with them to address any issues that may be affecting delivery performance.
- Optimize carrier selection: Use the OTIF scores to inform carrier selection decisions, choosing carriers that have a strong track record of meeting delivery targets
- Address supply chain bottlenecks: Use the OTIF scores to identify any supply chain bottlenecks or inefficiencies that may be affecting delivery performance and implement corrective actions to improve overall supply chain performance.
- Provide feedback to carriers: Share the OTIF scores with carriers and provide feedback on areas for improvement, encouraging a collaborative approach to improving delivery performance.