The Out of Stock monitor helps identify when and where products are out of stock and encourages users to take action and restock items as quickly as possible.
- High-level callout for the total number of out-of-stock instances across every Point of Distribution (POD). (eg 2 items * 2 stores * 7 days = 28 OOS)
- Breakdown of the total number of out-of-stock instances by brand
- Weekly Trend Chart showing OOS instances for This year and Last year alongside Unit Trend sales for this year
- Aggregated bar chart to monitor what days of the week contribute to the most out-of-stock instances. For instance, in the chart above, the highest number of OOS instances occur on Tuesday and Thursday. Hoover over the bards for additional information.
- Bar chart showing OOS instances at the item level, allowing you to drive alignment in item replenishment schedules to ensure they are replenishing inventory on a timely basis.
- Geographically map your OOS instances by Store Number. Bubble size represents the number of out of stock items for that specific store.
- Store-level OOS monitoring allows you to quickly see which individual stores are contributing the most to your OOS instances.