Seek's Daily Out of Stock monitor is designed for Replenishment/Supply Chain and Customer Business Management teams who benefit from daily, Point of Distribution level stock out details, along with a comparison to the previous year's performance.
This insight is built by industry experts and helps to empower replenishment teams with actionable insights at the right time and level of detail.
Make informed decisions to impact tomorrow's fulfillment and ensure your customers have the products they need with this insight.
- Improved out of stock visibility with comparable performance trends over time
- Know what days of the week contribute to the most out of stocks
- Align your inventory position with unit sales trends to accommodate by day demand
- Out of Stock Inventory: Number of out of stock instances across every Point of Distribution (POD). (eg 2 items * 2 stores * 7 days = 28 OOS)
- Current Stores: Number of stores your item(s) are currently replenishable in
Actions You Can Take:
- Replenish inventory on a timely basis: This insight can help drive alignment in item replenishment schedules to ensure they are replenishing inventory on a timely basis, without over-ordering or under-ordering.
- Adjust inventory levels: Based on your out of stock performance you can adjust inventory levels to ensure that they have the right products in stock at the right time. This can help to reduce the risk of stockouts and drive increased sales.