Designed for Shopper Insights and Customer Retention teams, Seek's Shopper Segmentation insight offers a deep understanding of customer behavior and helps support key marketing actions to prevent customer churn.
By utilizing Seek's RFM technology, your shoppers are categorized based on their purchasing behavior, allowing for tailor-made marketing strategies, to cater to each group's unique needs.
- Deep dive into individual customer level activity and purchase behavior
- Take action on ‘risk to churn’ customers to protect revenue
- Better targeted marketing efforts
- Customers: Count of unique Ibotta ID’s
- Dollars: Sum of dollar sales across all channels
- Transactions: Count of receipt ID across all channels
- Purchase Cycle: Count of days between your purchases
- Dollars Per Transaction: Avg dollar amount spent per transaction
- Missed Dollars: Sum of lost dollars due to churned customers
Actions You Can Take:
- Shopper Targeting: By identifying the most valuable customers using RFM analysis, a business can target marketing campaigns to those customers who are most likely to make a purchase. This can be done through email campaigns, direct mail, or personalized offers.
- Shopper Retention: By identifying customers who are most likely to make repeat purchases, a business can create retention campaigns to encourage those customers to make additional purchases. This can be done through loyalty programs, email campaigns, or personalized offers.
- Shopper Reactivation: By identifying customers who have not made a purchase recently, a business can create campaigns to reactivate those customers. This can be done through email campaigns, direct mail, or personalized offers.
- Cross-selling and upselling: By identifying customers who have made recent purchases and have a high purchase frequency, a business can create campaigns to encourage those customers to purchase additional products or services.
- Shopper Churn prevention: By identifying customers who have missed their purchase cycle, a business can create campaigns to prevent those customers from churning.